Student Course Review
The course was wonderful and the way u related the reflexes to our own body made it so simple and clear. . Excellent and looking forward to undertaking some further courses with u. Diana.
The teaching methods were excellent and very thorough and easy to understand .The atmosphere was warm and welcoming. Glad I found you on the net will definitely be back -Deborah
Both options cover the same material and techniques.
0.1. Home study/Online/E -training
0.2. Personalized Tuition
About this course
The Holistic Therapy of Reflexology has been used over the years to promote physical health and well being in many thousands of people from all walks of life. The roots of reflexology are ancient and it seems people in all areas of the world worked on feet to improve health. The first known recording of it was on a painting in ancient Egypt.
Reflexology treats all the organs of the body through the feet, but not only this – it clears blocked energy pathways throughout the body enabling organs and glands to function properly. By putting pressure on particular points in the foot, the supply of blood, as well as the functioning of the nervous system is improved.
Reflexology is believed to heal a number of illnesses ranging from back pain to migraine to sleep disorders. Some people with sports injuries believe that it helped them to recover quicker. Arthritis sufferers found it has eased their pain. Sinus sufferers maintain that it offers instant relief from congestion. It helps normalise blood pressure, restore hormonal imbalances and is beneficial for circulation, digestion, and respiratory problems.
Stress is now believed to be a major cause of physical illness so by reducing tension and improving blood and nerve supply, this alternative therapy contributes to better overall health for everyone.
0.3. What this course will teach you
Massage techniques to relax the foot, as well as thumb and finger techniques to work specific reflex areas on the foot that cause responses in corresponding parts of the body.
- Give you an understanding of the principles and practices of reflexology so you have an invaluable healing technique to use.
- You will be able to administer an effective and therapeutic one hour reflexology treatment.
- Relaxation massage techniques of the feet.
- Perform reflexology thumb and finger techniques.
- Identify and name reflexes of the feet according to the Ingham method of reflexology.
- Zone Therapy/Guidelines
- How to work all reflexes on foot
- Identify guidelines and reflexes: above Shoulder, above waistline, above pelvic line, below pelvic line, dorsal side of foot.
- How reflexology works /Concept of Mirror Image
- Learn anatomy and bones of Feet
- Discuss contraindications/cautions in reflexology.
- How reflexology can be used in conjunction with other modalities or as a stand alone treatment.
- What Essential oils to use to amplify and increase benefits of reflexology.
- How to use and apply essential oils to spinal reflex.
- Visual Observations. What to look for on feet.
- What reactions people may have to Reflexology?
- The power of the treatment and how it heals.
- Treatment Session:Guidelines for length, frequency, positioning of client, pressure, creams, fingernails
- Reference books will be suggested but not compulsory.
0.4. Who this course is for
- It is a fantastic modality for the qualified massage and beauty therapist to expand their knowledge base giving them more therapeutic skills and another modality to draw on.
- The layperson who wants to treat family and friends .
- Health care professional wanting to incorporate Complimentary Therapies.
- People wanting to gain Insurance for Foot Reflexology.
- Qualified Massage Therapists wanting CPE points.
- You will gain an Approved Certificate of Attainment on completion of course.
- This course is approved for CPE Points by Massage Associations.
- Approved for Massage Association membership and professional liability insurance.
I’d like to pay you a complement regarding the online reflexology course content, I am undertaking.
Even though, l didn’t complete my reflexology diploma, due to illness some time ago, I still benefited from a year of study and clinical practice.
The course you offer, is very precise and covers very much so, the important fundamentals and principles of reflexology. You most certainly have delivered a well rounded very informative course.
I’m very happy with both, reflexology and Indian head massage content study material I am undertaking.
Cheers and regards. Thank you.
Approved 20 hours for CPE points by all Massage Associations
Approved to gain Professional Liability insurance with Massage Associations.
Approved to purchase Professional Liability insurance and join the IICT.
0.8. Materials Provided:
- Over 1 hour Instructional video/DVD/MP4 with a companion E- manual.
- Extensive PDF Theory E- manual.
- Extensive PDF Techniques E- manual.
- Assessment requirements E-manual
0.9. Course Outline
Click here OUTLINE FOR REFLEXOLOGY HOMESTUDY COURSE , showing you course syllabus and how it is set out and assessed.
$295 with MP4 link to download on computer.
$295 plus $ 6.50 for express postage and $8.50 for DVD.
0.11. Enrollment and Payment
or contact Kaye 0407645764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am available via phone or email email@example.com if you have questions regarding course content and or delivery .
I am also very happy to answer any queries you may have while studying course .
- Personalized training is limited to 1-2 persons and time and dates are negotiable to suit all.
- $450 for one day personalized course instruction. $900 for 2 days
- In personalized reflexology training 1 day is often sufficient.
- Professional video is available to buy on day for $50 for further studies and revision.
- Email CSSM for more details or phone 0407645764 to discuss your options and what you want to achieve from your studies.
- We create flexible study plans to meet your needs
0.13. Delivery and Materials:
- On the tuition days their will be an emphasis on practical massage receiving and giving the demonstrated techniques.
- Professionally produced and filmed Instructional Video is available for purchase $50 for students as ongoing learning tool .Available as hard copy or MP4 download
- The video has step by step instructions covering clearly and concisely all techniques.
- Once monies and enrollment form filled out you receive an e-manual to read before course with interesting reflexology theory and philosophy.
- You will be sent e manuals
- Theory of reflexology including contraindications and benefits.
- Techniques to do a full reflexology session
Personalized Tuition $450 or $900 for 2 days -Instructional DVD $50
- You will gain an Approved Certificate of Attainment on completion of course for 20 hours study
- Approved to gain Professional Liability insurance with Massage Associations.
- Course is also approved for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) points by all Massage Associations
- This course is approved and entitles you to membership of MAA and IICT as well as Professional Liability Insurance, .
0.16. Enrollment and Payment
Form will be sent immediately to you to fill out.
The workshop was wonderful and the way u related the reflexes to our own body made it so simple and clear. I enjoyed meeting and working with people of like minds. Excellent and looking forward to undertaking some further workshops here. Diana.
For more testimonials got to
Aromatherapy foot Spa Ritual
For more information can Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 0407645764
Please go to accommodation page and for more info re accommodation options contact Kaye
For more info re accommodation options Click here