Central Springs School of Massage has online/ homestudy courses and personalized tuition in:
Therapeutic and Relaxation Massage
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Heartworks
Hawaiian Kahuna Temple Style Lomi Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Ayurveda Indian Head
Ayurveda Shirodhara and Marma Point Massage
Ayurveda Abhyanga Massage
Ayurveda Marma Point Massage
Palliative Care Massage
Palliative Care Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy Foot Spa Ritual
SeaShell Crystal Healing
Gain specialised skills to further enhance, or begin, your massage career. Gain CPE points and or join Massage Association and get Professional Liability Insurance as we have approved massage courses for beginners and experienced masseurs.
We have different study options you can choose from to meet your needs. Personalized tuition with one on one instruction and approved homestudy/ online courses in all modalities. Email CSSM for more details or phone 0407645764 to discuss your options and what you want to achieve from your studies.
We create flexible study plans to meet your needs.
“My aim is to provide the very best in teaching so students leave with a very high level of expertise and confidence in their chosen modality. To provide courses that are different and give the masseurs an edge in today’s competitive market. To teach courses that provide both ancient and modern wisdom that will help masseur’s develop personally and professionally and carry these skills over into whatever modalities they practice.”
Why Study at Central Springs School of Massage
- Personalized tuition to ensure individualized attention and mastery of all techniques.
- Approved qualification from a reputable school.
- Teaching experience and expertise guaranteed.
- Modern Knowledge and ancient wisdom is combined in all courses.
- Professionally produced DVDs to assist with ongoing learning and refinement of techniques after the course.
- DVD ensures you will always have a reference to refer back to so your learning is never lost and you can keep improving your techniques long after the course..
- Director, Kaye Dixon continually studies and teaches different massage and healing modalities both internationally and within Australia.
- CSSM is continually reassessing courses to maintain high standard of outcomes and learning..
- We can create flexible study plans to meet your needs.
- Homestudy and Online courses offered. One on One personal tuition is available.
Check our web site for Relaxation Therapeutic, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Kahuna Temple Style, Hot Stone Therapy , Ayurveda- Indian Head Massage, Abhyanga, Marma Point Massage, Shirodhara – Foot Reflexology, Hand Reflexology and Palliative Care Massage Courses.
Just been watching your snippets of DVDS and they brought back wonderful memories of my visits to learn with you. They look wonderful.
My business is doing well. My treatments have changed. I feel more focused after training with you. I find I am incorporating some Lomi and Kahuna strokes and techniques into all my treatments, including remedial. I do heartbreaths at the beginning and end of all my treatments now and I even sneak in a few reflexology points if feet are part of the treatment.
Reflexology is taking off now too. One lady I’ve been massaging regularly asked for one and now that is all she wants.
I get quite a few clients requesting Lomi and Kahuna, particularly visitors during the Summer. I’m really pleased that you have produced the DVDs none of the others I find on YouTube are really much good.
Thank you for being my teacher. You have changed me and the way I do my treatments….all so very positive.
Best wishes and regards.
Michael Davey Port Fairy
I would just like to say a BIG thank you for such a great weekend, It was an experience I will never forget, the views, the food and the new friends I have met through your course were amazing and I cannot wait to do another. I cannot stop telling people about the courses u provide and the passion you have for massage. Hope to see you again soon.
Kaye, I really want to thank you for this great opportunity for home studying!
Your video is really nice! You tell and show the massage technique accessibly and clearly.
You are a professional!
I was very comfortable to do!
I also learned a lot of interesting information about Lomi Lomi massage from your educational material.
It is compiled correctly and interestingly.
By this, I will definitely visit your store for further replenishment with massage techniques Regards, Edgar.
For more reviews go to testimonials page http://kdmassagecourses.com.au/wp/testimonials/
- All courses are approved so can join Massage Association and gain insurance.
- All course approved and can be used as credits towards professional development if member of Massage Association. CPE points gained from all associations.
- Approved courses to add to insurance.
Click on the course below to go to course page
- Therapeutic and Relaxation
- Hawaiian Heartworks Lomi Lomi
- Hawaiian Kahuna Temple Style
- Polynesian Hot Stone
- Foot Reflexology
- Hand Reflexology
- Ayurveda Indian Head
- Ayurveda Shirodhara
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Massage.
- Ayurveda Marma Point Massage
- Palliative Care Massage
- Palliative Care Aromatherapy
- Home Study/online
- Aromatherapy/Essential Oils : Raindrop Technique
- Aromatherapy Foot Spa Ritual
- Seashells Crystal healing
We specialise in both hands on practical face to face learning as well as home study online options with professional produced instructional DVDs and e-manuals of the highest quality for learning outcomes
Kaye Dixon is Director of School since 2000.
For more details contact Central Springs School Of Massage .
Phone 0407 645764
CSSM is half way between Castlemaine and Daylesford. One and a half hours drive from Melbourne. The farm is on 120 acres of beautiful countryside. Learn in a relaxed environment away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
see accommodation page.
Interstate participants welcomed and travel arrangements assisted with.
Kaye Dixon qualified as Remedial Masseur in 1985. Since then she has studied many different modalities both here in Australia and overseas. Specialising in ancient techniques of Hawaiian and Ayurveda healing arts as well as aromatherapy and astrology.
Kaye’s teaching experience is diverse having lectured at university in media studies as well as teaching different bodywork modalities for day spas internationally and in Australia. Kaye is an approved trainer and director and founder of Central Springs School since 2000.
Her passion is to train her students in techniques and personal development so they have successful and long lasting careers that they love.